New Year, New Start, Going Deeper

Going Deeper http://www.raptitude.com/2017/12/go-deeper-not-wider/ Enjoy what you already have or do. Reread a book you have or finally start one that's been gathering dust on the bookshelf. No new hobbies in 2018. For myself, no new books or magazines (especially crochet magazines), no new movies, no new games, no new stories started (I write BtVS fanfic), no new Pins on Pinterest (try some of the pins I already have), no new yarn. I hope I can keep to this! No new goals and work on the ones I have. Blog better. Here is my goals for the past two years and this next year. Goals for 2017: Frugal and non frugal Trying again in 2018 and bolded 1. Learn how to use camera 2. walk daily (I did do some walking but then I fell away. I need to get back to it.) 3. 8 blankets crocheted for Christmas Decide what I'm going to do for next Christmas Okay, I did this one. I'm making everyone hats. I think socks/slippers for Christmas 2018 4. 3 stories finished I started 3 stories, but I don't think that counts Finish the ones I started this year. 5. start making instead of buying Maybe I'll get to these this year. a. biscuits b. refried beans c. spaghetti sauce d. sweet and sour sauce e. green chili sauce f. cottage cheese g. salad dressings h. tortillas 6. one craft project per month (ideas that I've kept stuff for, round tuit is this year!!) a. popsicle stick snowflakes b. bottles decoratedI threw the bottles away (see number 10) c. rag rugs d. vicks shower disks e. body wash 7. Volunteer and treat like a part time job 8. Finish other Christmas projects a. bracelets, bead and fabric b. lip gloss c. dream catchers d. ornaments e. bath bombs f. dog/cat treats g. bath crayons h. crocheted potholders and placemats for Connect groupI did get this done. In 2018, I hope to make another blanket i. crocheted socksslippers Definitely happening because this will their Christmas presents 9. Daily reading 10. Declutter I do a pretty good job of this 11. Allison is having a baby. I want to crochet a baby blanket. Kathy has done so much for me. I want to crochet her blanket too. Menu plan for January 1. spaghetti 2. kid dogs 3. Sara's bday; gotta ask her what she wants; her first day back to school; emma and I go to Stillwater 4. bubble pizza, time to start making biscuits 5. tuna casserole 6. dump chili 7. chicken and noodles 8. muffins 9. chicken refried rice 10. stone soup 11. taco bubble up, more biscuits, stop being lazy Mary 12. tuna melts 13. shepherd's pie 14. quiche 15. refried rice or dirty rice 16. muffins 17. stone soup 18. rice with curry sauce 19. fish/clam chowder 20. chili mac 21. creamed eggs on toast 22. beans and cornbread 23. tuna and egg salad sandwiches 24. stone soup 25. taco mac 26. fish patties 27. take and bake 28. chicken and rice 29. stir fry veggies and rice 30. pork roast 31. stone soup

Comments

Popular Posts