Frugal Accomplisments from July 20th to August 7th

Here's what I've accomplished lately.

1. I've been crocheting. I finished blanket 8 of 8 finally. I gave it to my oldest son. I need to get a picture of it though.

2. I've been paying my bills on time for no extra charges.

3. I made dinner for my oldest son's birthday.

4. I had lunch with a friend at her house. She made lunch.

5. I got free food: Freddie's steak burger free with coupon; snow peas and cherries from a friend; bagels and cream cheese at church on Sunday mornings; three of the kids went with me for free breakfast morning at Chick-fil-a

6. I got other free items: a round cooler from a church friend, already used when we went out of town for a orthodontist appointment; another church friend gave me a sewing box for my crochet stuff, cloth pads to put bowls in for the microwave (already put in the gift box for the oldest son's Christmas present), and a pretty lacy picture (already in the gift box for the oldest daughter's Christmas present)

7. Spent $3 at my church's yard sale, all proceeds going towards new playground equipment for the preschool; I got 4 pairs of pants for the youngest daughter, 6 spiral 3 subject notebooks, and a piece of rolling luggage

Comments

Popular Posts