Use it Up: menu plan

I got a bunch of freebie food today, mostly veggies and fruits. So, I am working on using them up. Looks like rice for sides a bunch this week

Friday: grilled chicken breasts with a dry rub, coleslaw, sliced cucumbers

Saturday: eggroll bowls, rice

Sunday: pork roast, mashed potatoes/rutabagas, sliced cucumbers

Monday: Potato/rutabaga mozzarella pie (I need tomatoes for this)

Tuesday: Brats on Buns

Wednesday: Most of us will be eating at the church cookout, those who don't go can eat any leftovers (I need to take a dessert)

Thursday: spaghetti and meatballs

Friday: baked salmon, probably rice with this too

Saturday: pepper steak, rice, strawberry (cut up and in the freezer) shortcake (I need koolwhip for this)

I also have limes, zucchini, cucumbers, pears, peaches, apples.

Comments

Popular Posts